Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy National Coffee Day!!

Happy National Coffee Day!!

You can get free coffee at McDonald's and lots of other places!!  Free coffee and doughnut at Krispy Kreme - since I'll be headed into Montgomery today to the airport I will definitely hit that up! 

I am trying to fill my day so that it is quickly time to go pickup my husband!!!

So I think I will make a run over to Family Dollar and check out their new sale!!! Then I need to check out this awesome sale I am hearing they are having over at Dollar General!!

Since I am still in my pajamas, that should fill at least part of the day...then when I get back I suppose if I clean the house, it should be time to get ready to go get him not long after!

I also have a movie to finish up sometime in there...doesnt sound like a bad day does it?

here is my favorite picture ever of my husband...and you will see why I cant wait to go get him!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment